In the below video, Steve Forbes interviews Marty Cohen, co-chairman and co-CEO of Cohen & Steers about commercial real estate. He’s not big on hotels, but surprisingly, he thinks malls will hold up through the recession. “These are mainstays of the community. Who doesn’t like going to the mall?” We have a feeling some of you might disagree.
- Walter Bialas on Finally a Buyer for RadioShack?
- Soxs Fan on ICSC: Could be Better, Could be Worse
- Finally a Buyer for RadioShack? « Counter Culture on RadioShack Continues Its Turnaround
- Finally a Buyer for RadioShack? « Counter Culture on Best Buy Adding 1,000 Mobile-Phone Stores
- elzayat.com on Report: Macy’s Closing Stores
Abercrombie Ann Taylor Apple bankruptcies Best Buy Black Friday Blockbuster Borders Circuit City Costco Developers Diversified Realty Fresh & Easy Gap General Growth holiday sales Home Depot ICSC J. C. Penney Kmart Kohl's Kroger Linens 'n Things Lowe's Macy's malls McDonald's multimedia Netflix new chains Nordstrom NRF Pier 1 RadioShack rebate check Saks sales results Sears Simon Starbucks store closings supermarkets Target Taubman Centers Tesco TJX Cos. Toys "R" Us Uncategorized Vornado Realty Trust Wal-Mart William Ackman
- RT @JLLNews: The #JLLRetail team is heading to Vegas for #RECon13 in T-minus 2 days! What are you looking to learn? ht.ly/l9yxT 1 day ago
- RT @MMREIS: The world's largest retail real estate convention, RECon, begins Sunday! Visit us at Booth S246 Q Street. #RECon13 http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @MMREIS: Rents have turned upward across all #retail property types in the U.S. for the first time since 2008! @TheCoStarGroup http://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @BillRoseNRG: Rents have turned upward across all #retail property types in the U.S. for the first time since 2008! @TheCoStarGroup http… 2 days ago
- RT @MMREIS: Capital markets and publicly traded REITs: Outlooks, @BloombergTV talks to our Hessam Nadji ow.ly/l6QWY #CRE _VIdeo 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.