In the below video, Steve Forbes interviews Marty Cohen, co-chairman and co-CEO of Cohen & Steers about commercial real estate. He’s not big on hotels, but surprisingly, he thinks malls will hold up through the recession. “These are mainstays of the community. Who doesn’t like going to the mall?” We have a feeling some of you might disagree.
- Walter Bialas on Finally a Buyer for RadioShack?
- Soxs Fan on ICSC: Could be Better, Could be Worse
- Finally a Buyer for RadioShack? « Counter Culture on RadioShack Continues Its Turnaround
- Finally a Buyer for RadioShack? « Counter Culture on Best Buy Adding 1,000 Mobile-Phone Stores
- elzayat.com on Report: Macy’s Closing Stores
Abercrombie Ann Taylor Apple bankruptcies Best Buy Black Friday Blockbuster Borders Circuit City Costco Developers Diversified Realty Fresh & Easy Gap General Growth holiday sales Home Depot ICSC J. C. Penney Kmart Kohl's Kroger Linens 'n Things Lowe's Macy's malls McDonald's multimedia Netflix new chains Nordstrom NRF Pier 1 RadioShack rebate check Saks sales results Sears Simon Starbucks store closings supermarkets Target Taubman Centers Tesco TJX Cos. Toys "R" Us Uncategorized Vornado Realty Trust Wal-Mart William Ackman
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Fresh Opportunities for DTSD Creative Space
- Retail: the Next Darling for Investors?
- DTLA Luxury Living Sees Leasing Surge
- Wells Fargo Signs Major Lease at 125 High St.
- Condo Market Still Lags Demand
- Stewart Hires Vishnevetsky as New CISO
- CA-Based Water Grill Takes Shape in Uptown
- Law Firm Takes 60K SF Downtown
- What's Driving Chinese Investors to Miami?
- A Tale of Two Boroughs