In the below video, Steve Forbes interviews Marty Cohen, co-chairman and co-CEO of Cohen & Steers about commercial real estate. He’s not big on hotels, but surprisingly, he thinks malls will hold up through the recession. “These are mainstays of the community. Who doesn’t like going to the mall?” We have a feeling some of you might disagree.
- Walter Bialas on Finally a Buyer for RadioShack?
- Soxs Fan on ICSC: Could be Better, Could be Worse
- Finally a Buyer for RadioShack? « Counter Culture on RadioShack Continues Its Turnaround
- Finally a Buyer for RadioShack? « Counter Culture on Best Buy Adding 1,000 Mobile-Phone Stores
- elzayat.com on Report: Macy’s Closing Stores
Abercrombie Ann Taylor Apple bankruptcies Best Buy Black Friday Blockbuster Borders Circuit City Costco Developers Diversified Realty Fresh & Easy Gap General Growth holiday sales Home Depot ICSC J. C. Penney Kmart Kohl's Kroger Linens 'n Things Lowe's Macy's malls McDonald's multimedia Netflix new chains Nordstrom NRF Pier 1 RadioShack rebate check Saks sales results Sears Simon Starbucks store closings supermarkets Target Taubman Centers Tesco TJX Cos. Toys "R" Us Uncategorized Vornado Realty Trust Wal-Mart William Ackman
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- What Chinese Buyers Like About California CRE
- Innovation Complex Reflects SD's New Economy
- Southern Land Co. Sells Junction 15
- Port Proposes Shift in Cargo "Free Time"
- Lack of Affordable Options Leads Buyers to Suburbs
- Peninsula Offers Pipeline Space Options
- Midtown Office Gets Another Nod
- Comcast Expands Call Center in Voorhees, NJ
- Why Plant City Industrial is Heating Up
- These Losses Could Average $1B by 2050